Welcome to Quilty Pleasures, we're the one-stop-shop for all your quilting and sewing needs in Simi Valley, California. We're more than just an ordinary quilting , we hope you'll find a home with us. We offer a wide variety of classes and activities, all set within a cozy, at home atmosphere. Stop by for coffee or tea and cookies with friends.
New fabrics are arriving weekly and new classes are always being added! Make sure to check our Class Calendar and check out the Class Projects to view the projects offered in our amazing classes.
We would like you to know that we are in the process of updating our class schedule for the new year. Stay tuned for updates!!
Recurring Events for 2014
- The first Saturday of every month is our FREE applique club...That's right we said free! All levels of experience are welcome, including beginners! We have patterns for all skill levels. You will learn how to make bias vines, flowers, circles, and leaves. We will be showing the freezer paper/ starch method. Classes begin at 10:00am and end at 12:00pm.
- Girl's Nite Out - Join us for an evening of fun and sewing every third Friday of the month at 5:30 pm. The cost is $5.00 which will be donated to the Samaritan Center. The Fun starts at 5:30 pm and ends at 9:00 pm. Can't wait to see you girls there!
- Open Sew - Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm. There is no charge to attend Open Sew. Just bring your sewing machine, a friend, a project and have fun!
Quilt As You Go Table Runner
- Sunday, December 8th or Tuesday, December 10th or Saturday, December 14th at 10:00am to 2:30pm. Pick the date that works best for you! The cost is $24.00. Cost includes fabric, backing and batting! Teacher: Wendy Shear. Great for the holidays!
Sewing Machine Cover with Zinia
- Saturday, December 14th at 2:00pm-4:00pm. The cost is $15 which includes the pattern. Bring your own Tea Towel. Teacher: Zinia!
Pockets-A-Plenty or Charm Tote Bag
- Sunday, December 15th at 12:00pm - 4:00pm. The cost is $25, plus pattern. Teacher: Wendy Shear. Another great gift idea....Make one for all your favorite ladies! Lots of classes added in January!
Sneak Peak at What's Ahead
at Quilty Pleasures
Through the January. . . .
Charm Tote Bag
My Favorite Bag
The Gathering (a 10 month program
for intermediate quilters)
Quilty Pleasures Updates:
- Quilty Pleasures is happy to provide a meeting place for mini groups. So, these new groups are taking advantage of the opportunity to make new friends, talk, snack, show-and-tell, etc., and of course sew! Give us a call at (805) 581-1577 to book your group today!
It's official, Conkerr Cancer Los Angeles has named Quilty Pleasures one of their drop-off locations for pillowcases. Thanks to everyone who donated their time and materials for this worthy cause.
We strongly believe that it's the customers that make a successful. We welcome any suggestions and/or comments you may have during your visit to our shop or website.